Flex Shafts and Casings
To efficiently transfer power from the motor to the trimmer, a highly engineered DuraLite® flex shaft and casing is used. Since the Whizard® Trimmer brings value to numerous applications in many segments like taxidermy, a wide range of motion may be necessary. To tailor the trimmer to the application, Bettcher makes available flex shafts and casings in different sizes and diameters.
Designed to Last Longer
- Highly durable materials and construction stand up to harsh work environments.
- An advanced casing material helps prevent cracking.
Easy to Use and Maintain
- Significantly lighter weight than previous models.
- Improved design and construction enhances the "flexible feel" and increases maneuverability.
- Easy, effortless attachment and removal.
Better Value / Cost-effective Design
- An integral bearing eliminates need for washers and extends casing life.